Annual Report, WeRPNs virtual AGM
2020 -Year of the Nurse – And a Disturbing Trend in Bullying
Are you networking?
Request for Action
IB SIG Accomplishments
Find an EntrepreNURSE
Apply & Renew
IBSIG Spotlight Form
Please complete the following questions
If you would like to “SPOTLIGHT” yourself on the IBSIG website, please fill and submit the IBSIG Spotlight form.
Your completed Spotlight submission will be reviewed and will be posted on the IBSIG website here:
IBSIG Spotlight Form
Attach a high resolution photo of yourself.
Please change the Photo's file name to your name. Example: yourname.jpg
Accepted file types: jpg, png, pdf, Max. file size: 128 MB.
Participation in the Faces of EntrepreNURSEship Poster
Would you like to be considered for the next “Faces of EntrepreNURSEship” poster (free advertising)? Your high-resolution photo from the Spotlight submission will be adapted for use in the poster. You would receive several copies of the poster for your promotional use.
What do you wish to call your Spotlight? (Please supply a catchy “title” to your spotlight. For ideas, visit the other spotlights on the website: https://ibsig.ca/member-spotlights)
1. What is your Business name?
2. What is your website address?
3. What are your social media platforms?
Facebook, Linkedin, Instagram, Youtube etc...
4. What do you do for fun (hobbies/interests as a break from work)?
5. What quote or Role Model inspires you?
Example: "You become what you think"-Margaret Thatcher, Iron Lady, Britain's Prime Minister 1979-1990)
Your back story!
6. When did you become an RPN and what was your education route?
7. What led you to become an EntrepreNURSE (an RPN running an independent business)?
8. What is the focus of the business; what treatments do you provide?
9. How long have you been in Business?
10. What challenges have you faced?
11. What have been your rewards as an EntrepreNURSE?
12. What have you learned along the way that you would like to share with other RPNs?
13. How has IBSIG helped?
14. What does your business future hold?
Scroll to top