Claire’s Care – Pain & Stress Management with “Therapeutic Touch®
by Claire Massicotte, RPN
Advanced Foot Care
Pain and Stress Management with “Therapeutic Touch®”
1. What is your Business name?
2. What is your website address?
Check out https://www.therapeutictouchontario.org/find-practitioners/find-practitioners/item/claire-massicotte?category_id=36
3. What are your social media platforms?
4. What do you do for fun (hobbies/interests as a break from work)?
Dinner and a movie with a large variety of friends. Also we get together to colour.
What quote or Role Model inspires you?
Our present Pope
6. When did you become an RPN and what was your education route?
I graduated from St. Clair College in 1992.
7. What led you to become an EntrepreNURSE (an RPN running an independent business)?
Flexibility and fun!
8. What is the focus of the business; what treatment do you provide?
I provide Advanced Foot Care. I also provide Therapeutic Touch Treatments, and teach it as as well. I am recognized by the Therapeutic Touch network of Ontario.
9. How long have you been in Business?
I have been in business since 1995.
10. What challenges have you faced?
A challenge with a mobile business is bad driving weather and bad drivers as I try to make it to house calls and hospital visits.
11. What have been your rewards as an EntrepreNURSE?
I really LOVE what I do! I love to hear people’s stories, and I love my war Vets!
12. What have you learned along the way that you would like to share with other RPNs?
Pace yourself and take time out to relax and travel. Also, love what you do with passion.
13. How has IBSIG helped?
IBISG has kept me informed with quality assurance.
14. What does your business future hold?
I plan to cut back to part time and focus more on “Therapeutic touch”.